|Job Title:||Marketing Director|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Passos|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 15:56|
Parity is starting a strategic transformation towards a new operating model. As part of this transformation, Marketing will be placed at the heart of the business - creating a fantastic opportunity for the right person to have a significant and tangible impact on the group.
The role will suit a visionary with strong opinions of what good marketing looks like and a belief that B2B marketing doesn't have to be boring!
Develop and deliver the strategy for Parity's Marketing, New Business Development and Communications, in close collaboration with the MD and Senior Management.
- Proposition development
- Mapping of competitor landscape
- Market segmentation - Defining markets, verticals and scales of businesses to target
- Market positioning
- Support partner evaluation and selection
- Drive contact and client management - content led digital and social media strategy
- Be responsible for communicating the marketing strategy to Parity staff and board members.
- Potential to get involved with Investor Relations and the messaging to support annual reporting, press releases and financial PR.
- Align the strategy with that of the organisation and other programmes, seeking to maximise effectiveness through collaboration.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Parity, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
- Stay appropriately networked and keep abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
- Ensure work is conducted within the context of the overall governance and management of Parity's annual plan and long-term strategy.
- Candidates should be prepared to undertake occasional UK travel to attend client tender briefings or to work from other Parity offices.
- Ideally have a degree in a business or marketing-related field,
- Relevant experience in B2B/technology service, providing the relevant business, communication, strategic-thinking. Ideally this will have been developed in both large enterprise and SME environment.
- The candidates must be able to write clear, concise and persuasive business English, using a wide vocabulary to express our capability in a persuasive manner.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's