|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2018 14:25|
An award-winning tour operator based in central London is looking for a Marketing Manager, who can help drive their business to the next level.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of multiple digital channels. Managing a team of 6, including 2 Marketing Executives, 1 Content Manager & 3 Graphic Designers and working alongside the Digital Performance Manager, General Manger and PPC & Acquisition Manager to formulate and implement a marketing plan encompassing paid search, organic search, digital display, paid social, affiliates and print.
- Developing and executing new and existing strategies to help the growth of business
- Working with our in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content and SEO strategies & objectives
- Monitoring marketing performance for ongoing campaigns
- Reporting on and optimising all marketing channels
- Managing the content and design for all marketing activity including the website and newsletters
- Managing the relationships and co-operative marketing campaigns with our range of suppliers
- Report to stakeholders within the company detailing the performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Evaluating and integrating relevant marketing technology to drive enhanced performance.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
Strong analytical, project management skills and insight within the travel industry is essential
- A creative and innovative approach, particularly to problem solving, is key
- Extensive digital marketing experience including but not limited to setting & implementing strategies and managing sizeable marketing budgets across various channels
- Experience in setting multi-channel targets, measuring activity and presenting results
- Experience in Agency management and contract negotiation experience
- Experience of Bought Media, Google & Bing PPC and SEO including experience with hands on paid search management
- Experience of analytics tools, general numerical and analytical skills, advanced Google Doc & MS Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to present suggestions, recommendations and results with knowledge and confidence
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's