|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shauni Adekoya|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 10:48|
Location: South Manchester
Salary: Up to £40,000
Are you an innovative marketing manager who is looking for a real challenge? Can you handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment? Do you often go the extra mile to ensure success?
My client has very recently launched a successful re-brand and is looking for an experienced and creative marketing manager to have a large hand in building on that success. The perfect candidate will ideally come from a fast-paced background, and is looking for a real challenge; someone who can take ownership of strategy for up to 9 key products within a portfolio that's set to increase over time. They are looking for someone who isn't afraid to contribute ideas and communicate with partners. This role would be ideal for an experienced marketer with big ambitions, a self-motivated ideas person who can bring the best out of a small team.
They're looking for a curious person who asks a lot of questions and isn't afraid to submit ideas - the wackier; the better. Someone who is a good communicator, able to articulate well both verbally and in writing. Someone who isn't afraid of change and development, a keen innovator who is always striving for development and growth.
"What's in it for me?"
Flexible working, free car parking, 25 annual holidays (and the opportunity to buy/earn more), regular staff recognition awards and a clear career path, new fully refurbished office space, and much more. You will have creative freedom over the marketing strategy; with the opportunity to suggest new and innovative ideas and implement them without being pushed back constantly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the marketing calendars to ensure that all work is delivered on deadline.
- Monitoring campaign performance for all brands, and delivering regular reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Hands on marketing activity including; email campaigns, adverts, website updates, adverts and partner collateral
- Writing clear and precise creative briefs for the Design and IT departments.
- Writing engaging copy for a variety of media, including full page print adverts, digital banners and email.
- Signing off all adverts, email campaigns, etc across all brands before they are sent to print or launched.
- Managing the media agency who negotiate and buy advertising space on my clients' behalf; this will include briefing in advertising budgets, targets and signing off finalised media spend.
- Day to day management and coaching of two direct reports; managing their weekly deliverables.
- Regular competitor monitoring, responsible for delivering competitor reports to senior management.
Sounds good? Then keep reading..
Who we're looking for:
- A curious person who's not afraid to ask questions.
- A capable multitasker who is highly organised and analytical.
- A strong communicator, with excellent command of the English language.
- A confident leader, who isn't afraid to get stuck in, and can motivate a team.
- Someone who strives for continuous improvement and never leaves a job half done.
- Someone who can empathise with the customer and consider ideas from their perspective.
Does this sound like you? Let's get more specific…
Essential skills required:
- Experience of working at Marketing Manager level in a fast paced in-house or agency environment.
- Digital Marketing experience; email marketing skills, social media, PPC, etc.
- Ablity to motivate a team to deliver an extremely high standard of work.
- Strong relationship building experience with key media partners and trade partners.
- Excellent creative and copywriting and assessment skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments; IT, Design, Call Centre; to deliver results on deadline.
- Experience of launching and managing brands or products.
- Experience of working with external suppliers and agencies.
If you think you fit the bill and you're interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please apply and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's