Master Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Master Data Analyst|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 17:27|
The EU Master Data Analyst will be responsible for maintaining existing data and implementing new data in the Global Master Data Hub, in support of activities such as REACH, Business Intelligence projects, and integration activities. The EU Master Data Analyst will need to work closely with regional process owners and local business users to implement solutions to capture, validate, and maintain data. Some solutions will be technical in nature, such as modifying data extracts or changing data sources, and others will require data or process changes within the business entities. The EU Master Data Analyst will need to develop close relationships with users within the entities to communicate requirements and develop solutions.
The primary responsibilities of the EU Master Data Analyst are:
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, assists with the implementation data policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Provides assistance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction and process control and improvement with global process owners, global master data team members, subject matter experts (SMEs) and data stewards.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of systems of record is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Populate and maintain data, data mappings, data attributes, and data relationships in Master Data Services
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Promotes quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
Required experience includes:
Data analysis of data coming from source systems, including data profiling, mapping, consolidating, and validating against a standard
Developing SQL statements in order to map, consolidate, validate, and load data into a relational database
Developing strong relationships with process owners and business users with diverse backgrounds to develop collaborative solutions to issues affecting the quality or completeness of the data
Collaborating with local and regional resources to communicate standards and assist entities in providing compliant data
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum
Data Architect / Information / Technology / Warwickshire / £50k
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Test Analyst - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent
£0.00 - £29000 per annum + Excellent benefits