|Job Title:||Mechanical/Electrical Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Luke Mitchell|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 10:53|
Electrical Engineer Contract
You will provide experienced and professional Electrical Engineering support to the Minor Works Team of Capital programme, including designs, specifications and management for the delivery of new, refurbishment, repair, maintenance schemes and programmes for all client departments.
They must have highly developed electrical engineering design and project delivery skills and an understanding of how these attributes can be maximised in a multi-disciplinary working environment, with a successful track record of electrical engineering expertise in the built environment.
- Assist the Team Leader with development of fee targets, job programming and monitoring the progress of individual schemes.
- Ensure that quality control engineering procedures are complied with at all times.
- Producing designs, drawings and specifications as required in accordance with all current codes of practice. Carry out risk assessments and all associated tasks required by CDM 2015 legislation. Designs and drawings should be undertaken using in-house design and CAD facilities.
- Carry out electrical surveys on a wide variety of buildings to identify defects, establish their cause and provide recommendations, all in the form of a report with supporting design and drawings.
- Contract Administrate the works on site and defects period as required for either stand alone projects or as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Co-ordinate all designs, drawings and programme tasks for each scheme.
- Attend site visits and meetings where required to do so.
- Assist with the preparation of committee reports
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week - Mon - Fri
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's