Media Officer (Marketing), Part Time, 3 days p/w Glasgow, 5 wks
|Job Title:||Media Officer (Marketing), Part Time, 3 days p/w Glasgow, 5 wks|
|Salary:||£110 - £130 per day|
|Start Date:||23rd July 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2018 16:57|
Dynamic professional required for initial 5-week contract with public sector client based in Glasgow.
The Assistant Media Relations & Marketing Officer role will focus on destination marketing with regards leisure tourism, promoting the city of Glasgow to both UK and international tourists and the visitor market. The role will involve working collaboratively across the wider team to ensure that the Marketing and Communications Team objectives are met. You will also:
- Work closely with agencies to secure inspirational destination coverage on Glasgow through targeted, creative public relations around people, product and place.
- Identify target media and influencers for specific projects and destination themes.
- Liaise with tourism industry partners and internal colleagues on opportunities for joint working.
- Plan and co-ordinate complex and bespoke destination itineraries centred around six core themes
- Relevant experience working on own initiative in a time pressured communications environment, either in-house or agency side.
- Creative flair and copywriting skills (print and web).
- Ability to utilise software packages such as Microsoft Word, Gmail, Power Point and Excel.
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners/stakeholders.
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for keeping up to date with latest PR industry trends and best practices.
- A flexible approach to working hours is required including working at weekends and evenings.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's