Media Relations Officer
|Job Title:||Media Relations Officer|
|Salary:||£175 - £225 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 10:59|
Media Relations Officer - Stirling
£175-£225 per day (inside IR35), Stirling, 6 months
Our Stirling based public sector client is looking to have a Media Relations Officer to join their team on a 6 month contract. With strong, dynamic leadership, a progressive agenda for change and a fresh communications and marketing strategy within a growing team, the organisation is seeking support for its fast paced media unit.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a creative, dynamic and progressive media or communications officer.
- Be a strong communicator and story-teller, driving engaging written, audio and visual content.
- Be a digital native, with strong digital and social media skills.
- Demonstrate experience across proactive and reactive media relations, with a strong focus on online, broadcast and print journalism at national, regional and local level.
- Demonstrate a desire to further develop their experience of working within a fast paced communications team and on a busy media desk.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of Scotland's globally ambitious climate change, environment and sustainable growth agendas.
This is an excellent opportunity working on ambitious and rewarding objectives at the centre of public interest. In addition to organisational transformation, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to demonstrate their skills in an expanding communications team.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's