Media Relations Specialist
|Job Title:||Media Relations Specialist|
|Salary:||£21 - £29 per hour + depending on experience|
|Start Date:||May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 16:56|
Stakeholder Relations Manager - Edinburgh or Glasgow - Part-Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stakeholder Relations Manager for a 3 day per week contract until 30th June 2018 the position can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Please note this position falls inside scope of IR35 and the candidate needs to be happy to work on out of hour rota.
Duties will include but are not limited to -
- Developing and executing effective communication and media relations programmes
- Managing the organisation's media relations and social media presence
- Develop and implement media relations and social media strategies
- Approve digital content for the organisation's social media outlets
- Manage the media and social media functions, ensuring that senior management have full media relations support
- Advising on crisis management/business continuity media issues, multi-agency liaison;
- Approving media releases and other press materials; briefing spokespeople within on communicating key messages to the media
- Direct and lead the media support preparations.
Essential skills -
- A relevant honours degree with relevant post-graduate degree/professional qualification in e.g. English, PR, media studies, communications
- Significant experience in PR, media and with press office experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of social media and of emerging new digital media
- Understanding of current health and political agendas
- Excellent interpersonal skills with highly developed influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong writing. editing and presentation skills with the ability to summarise and interpret complex information into concise and easily understood formats
- Excellent team working skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's