Microsoft Database Administrator
|Job Title:||Microsoft Database Administrator|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Start Date:||July 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2017 17:39|
Microsoft Database Administrator - Edinburgh - SQL Server - 15 days work
Our higher education client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Microsoft Database Administrator.
- Experience of and proven expertise in Microsoft always on database availability groups/cluster
- Experience troubleshooting MS databases
- MS SQL Server expertise
- Experience of clusters/always on solutions
- Ability to provide high level documentation
- Ability to transfer knowledge to system administrators and end users
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with a higher education organisation and will hold a MSDBA Certification. Please be advised that candidates must hold or be happy to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's