Microsoft IT Helpdesk Analyst
|Job Title:||Microsoft IT Helpdesk Analyst|
|Salary:||£22453 - £26853 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 17:19|
Microsoft Helpdesk Analyst - 1st Line, Microsoft, Windows, Call Handling
Fixed term position with public sector client based in Glasgow for 3 months
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Helpdesk Analyst with in-depth commercial experience of Microsoft Technologies (MS Office, SharePoint, Lync, O365) who will deal directly with customer incidents from customers across multiple organisations.
- Experience of supporting users over the phone with Microsoft related issues.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Microsoft Office O365
- Proven track record in call handling in a service desk environment
- Previous experience of using online tools to record and monitor customer contacts
- HND or SCQF level 7/8 qualification in a computing related subject or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the ITIL Framework and its application
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Change Analyst - 6 Months - Edinburgh - £200-275
£200 - £275 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Lanarkshire - 6 weeks - ASAP
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
Up to £107.70 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
£33222.00 - £43041.00 per annum
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£400 - £450 per day
£20 - £25 per hour + Inside IR35