Mobile Devices Support Officer - Microsoft Intune
|Job Title:||Mobile Devices Support Officer - Microsoft Intune|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£0.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 16:50|
Mobile Devices Support Officer - Microsoft Intune (APPLE + ANDROID)
Contract. 2 Months +. Wolverhampton
Mobile Devices Support Officer (2nd Line Support) required urgently.
- Delivery of 2nd line ICT support as a team member of the Microsoft Intune project
- Provide second line support for Android and apple devices and overseeing and monitoring handover to customers and 2nd Line support.
- Provide advice, guidance and training to 2nd line support to assist in the knowledge, understanding and handover of support
- Installation and configuration of Microsoft Intune (Mobile Device Management) onto Android and Apple phones
- Provide support to users and the Service Desk
- Act as the first point of contact for any customer and take ownership for resolution.
- Assist third-line support resolution using members of the Applications Support, Data Centre, Networks and Workstation teams. Throughout the process, maintain regular communication with the Staff and users in order to manage customer expectations. In cases where there is significant disruption, or there is disruption to members of the public, escalate immediately through the defined route and seek guidance on what communication can be made.
- Installation and re-location of equipment (both hardware & software) to specified standards.
Deliver a customer focused culture and incident ownership within the Project team.
- Handle customer complaints, recording issues and ensuring problems are resolved.
- Assist in collating information required by Your Team Leader for them to deliver reports in line with the reporting schedule defined by Quality and Performance Manager and pass to Account Managers as agreed.
- Highlight recurring issues to the Team Leader
- Report on all open incidents not closed within agreed time limits.
- Follow and implement agreed Service Desk procedures and processes.
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Project Support Officer / PMO 12 mths, Edinburgh, £150-210pd
£150 - £210 per day
IT Support Analyst - 3 Months - Edinburgh
£100 - £120 per day
Senior IT Support Analyst / Oban / £25k - £30k pa
Oban, Argyll & Bute
£25000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
Infrastructure Engineer (Server/Storage)
£400 - £500 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum + competitive