|Job Title:||Modelling Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000 - £52000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Passos|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 11:57|
12 month Fixed Term Contract
The main focus of this role is to forecast the Corporation's funding requirements.
They are looking for an adaptable individual ready to take on the challenge of a complex and significant workload in this dynamic commercial environment.
This organisation currently have a suite of models which deliver the long term financial models. The models include a simulation model which currently sits within "R" and the models have been audited to McPherson standard.
The current suite of models has been in existence since 2008 although there has been on-going developments on the modelling suite.
The organisation are looking to undertake a project which reviews whether the current models would continue to meet the needs of short and long term business wide requirements .
Working with the project lead, the project is likely to include the following activities:
- Scope requirements for a revised long term financial modelling suite and short term budget forecasting by engaging with various stakeholders
- Significant amounts of excel modelling
- Build a new model(s) with appropriate testing
- Documentation of the model(s)
- Involvement in the audit (to Macpherson standards) by Internal Auditors
- Support the live run of the models
- Relevant model development skills and experience , throughout model life cycle.
- Analytical software skills. Some programming skills would be preferable with ability to write own functions (current systems use R).
- Experience of Excel VBA
- Excellent general numerical analytical skills - data analysis including appreciation of risk/uncertainty/scenario analysis and population distribution analysis.
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
- Experience in operational research, model development, economic and financial analysis.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's