National Improvement Framework (NIF) Lead Officer
|Job Title:||National Improvement Framework (NIF) Lead Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Lewis|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 19:51|
National Improvement Framework (NIF) Lead Officer - 3 months - Glasgow or other Scottish office - Inside IR35
As NIF Lead Officer, you will be responsible for providing leadership and advice across the public sector with regards to the National Improvement Framework and all aspects of school improvement.
Your duties will include:
- Provide leadership and advice to support implementation of the NIF and improvement activity related to NIF drivers.
- Act as the first point of contact for advice on the NIF and in particular assessing children's progress for members of staff and for external bodies.
- Liaise with colleagues to co-ordinate professional learning for staff and work with agencies to provide effective professional learning on the NIF.
- Build and lead a high performing team within the NIF programme with clear, common goals and ownership.
- Regularly manage, monitor and support the team to deliver against planned milestones.
- Act as a role model in supporting and energising teams to build confidence in their ability to deliver high quality outcomes and empower people through coaching and mentoring and sharing expertise/knowledge.
- Provide regular reporting internally and externally to relevant governance structures and external partners on the NIF in order to communicate progress with implementation.
To be considered, you will have the following experience:
- Proven track record in a leadership position within an education sector organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence in dealing with a range of key stakeholders and experience of collaborative partnership working with the ability to build and maintain strong and effective working relationships.
- Previous experience of successfully leading and managing the progress and delivery of key education projects.
- Able to demonstrate expert knowledge within national educational priorities, and in particular school improvement and the National Improvement Framework.
Candidates will be required to either already hold a valid basic Disclosure Scotland certificate or be willing and able to apply for one prior to CV submittal to the client.
Apply now to be considered!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's