|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Salary:||£52480 - £65600 per annum + Benefits + Performance Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2017 14:04|
Permanent. Bristol. Global Financial Services. £52-£65,600k Per annum.
Flexible working. Benefits. Performance Bonus
Network Engineer required to join Global Financial Services client in Bristol. You will need to be experienced in Networks, Network security with an excellent track record in high availability Network Data Centre environments.
- Troubleshooting, Maintenance and continuous improvement of Network
- Act as escalation point for 3rd Level Incident resolution.
- Create and update relevant Project Documentation
- Undertake and drive assigned Network Project tasks
Skills and experience
- Comprehensive understanding of a broad rang of Network and Data centre technologies and security topics for example; CISCO, CISCO NEXUS, F5, CHECKPOINT, NAC/ISE, SOLARWINDS, FIREWALLS, WIFI, WAN, LAN etc.
- Qualification in Networks, Data centre or Security for example CCNP - Desirable
- Experienced technical or operational specialist with an proven experience in DC Networks, Networks and Security.
For more information about this role and the benefits it offers please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Big Data Engineer
£400 - £475 per day
Software Developer/ Engineer - Java, D3.js - Newport
£400 - £500 per day
Dev Ops Engineer - 6 months - Edinburgh
£400 - £550 per day
ICT Project Manager Agile Waterfall IT migration
£0.00 per annum
3rd line Technical Support/Infrastructure Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45 - £48 per annum + 8% bonus