|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Salary:||£52480 - £65600 per annum + Benefits + Performance Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2017 14:04|
Permanent. Bristol. Global Financial Services. £52-£65,600k Per annum.
Flexible working. Benefits. Performance Bonus
Network Engineer required to join Global Financial Services client in Bristol. You will need to be experienced in Networks, Network security with an excellent track record in high availability Network Data Centre environments.
- Troubleshooting, Maintenance and continuous improvement of Network
- Act as escalation point for 3rd Level Incident resolution.
- Create and update relevant Project Documentation
- Undertake and drive assigned Network Project tasks
Skills and experience
- Comprehensive understanding of a broad rang of Network and Data centre technologies and security topics for example; CISCO, CISCO NEXUS, F5, CHECKPOINT, NAC/ISE, SOLARWINDS, FIREWALLS, WIFI, WAN, LAN etc.
- Qualification in Networks, Data centre or Security for example CCNP - Desirable
- Experienced technical or operational specialist with an proven experience in DC Networks, Networks and Security.
For more information about this role and the benefits it offers please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cisco Network Specialist - Edinburgh - 5 months - Inside IR35
£450 - £550 per day
Application Delivery Engineer
Up to £155 per day
DevOps Engineer - Perm - Glasgow - £40-45k
£40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
Front End Developer - HTML / CSS - 6 months - Edinburgh
£300 - £450 per day
Technology Officer - Permanent - Irvine
Irvine, North Ayrshire
£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent benefits