Network Engineer (Juniper)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer (Juniper)|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 17:30|
Network Engineer (Juniper) - 3 months (Initially) - London - SC Cleared
Nework Engineer (Juniper) needed to provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues with network devices and network support issues.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 4 to 5 years of hands on network engineering experience with Juniper platform SRX and EX series
- Good working knowledge of Firewall configuration and troubleshooting experience with Palo Alto
- Working knowledge with F5 load balancers (LTM/APM)
- Experience with wireless network specially with Aerohive
- Deep understanding of networking routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Experience with managing various VPN's and an understanding of IPSec.
- Possess a firm knowledge of 802.1q, 802.11 wireless standards and layer 2 switching standards and protocols (LACP, LLDP, VLAN, STP, RSTP etc)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Experience with the use of enterprise monitoring and management frameworks, such as SolarWinds, Nagios, Cacti, etc.
- Hands on experience of operational support and hardware implementation.
- Work with change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- The location is based in London but occasionally required to travel to other sites.
If you're the Network Engineer for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's