Network Security Architect
|Job Title:||Network Security Architect|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€650 - €700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 17:16|
Network Security Architect
Contract. Dublin. 6 Months +. Global Retailer . 650-700 Per day.
Experienced Network Architect to form architectural strategy, deliver business critical design and providing operational assistance.
You will establish relationships with third party providers; working alongside them to ensure the best network solutions. Through ownership of the WAN provider engagement, you will critique and have overall accountability and sign off for all design changes. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the technical relationship with our security partners, particularly in relation to firewall, boundary and remote access design. The Network Architect is the key point of contact for all IT projects requiring engagement around network designs or changes. You will work closely with enterprise architects, providing expertise and input into business projects and high level designs.
- Network strategy, architecture and design leadership
- Develop long term vision of network technologies and solutions
- Network guidance to multi-functional teams
- Demonstrate value to Primark at both cost and functional levels of network decisions
- Negotiate with key stakeholders including prioritisation of projects and resources
- Provide technical insight and input to key project management activities
- Develop technical product roadmaps, designs and solutions
- Provide technical design assurance for new projects, operational change and enhancements
- Provide direction and take design ownership for network elements of the infrastructure architecture, including:
- Data Centre networking, Network vitalisation
- Telecoms, MPLS, VOIP
- Security, Firewalls, Remote access
- Traffic management, Network management
Skills and experience required
- Exposure to business critical, high availability design and deployment
- Experience of technically managing complex network projects
- Experience of solution delivery in a multi-vendor, multi-site and multi-country environment
- Experience of large scale solution delivery projects
- Proven track record of WAN/LAN based network services
- Degree level educated but not essential with right experience
- Experience of Azure and/or AWS cloud services delivery
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to all stakeholders
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's