|Job Title:||Network/Cloud Architect|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2017 16:33|
Contract. 6 Months. Cobham. Global financial services. £350-£400 Per day.
Network/Cloud Architect required in Cobham. You will project support for the delivery of Azure Cloud initiatives and an on premis Network hardware refresh/redesign project.
network based Infrastructure technologies ensuring systems are appropriately supported and maintained.
- Working with existing Network Architecture team perform network modeling, analysis, and planning to the design and implementation of solutions that enable the development of services and solutions hosted in the Public cloud and provide required connectivity to internally hosted and SAS applications and infrastructure
- Ensure security compliance of network Infrastructure designs and solutions and carry out remediation as required
- Ensure all designs and solutions are fully documented and appropriate handover to BAU teams is provided
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
- Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
- Solve complex problems with many variables.
Key skills and experience
- Understanding of broader business environment and organisation
- Strong understanding of Network & Network Security technologies
- Strong understanding of routing technologies
- Strong understanding of Data Centre technologies
- Strong understanding of Network and Security design.
- Extensive experience (5 years+) of managing large enterprise networks
- Extensive experience (5 years+) of managing large firewall estates
- SolarWinds monitoring for network
- CCNP accreditation
- F5 experience
- Understanding of VoIP
- Any IT Service Management accreditation (ITIL etc.) advantageous
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's