Network Systems Administrator/ Application Developer.
|Job Title:||Network Systems Administrator/ Application Developer.|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||October 2018|
|Contact Name:||Lee Rundle|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2018 15:37|
Our client a highly successful software house who are specialists in security applications is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator/ Application Developer.
Working directly for the Managing Director the unique role requires the following:
Key Competencies includes:
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and identifying problems.
- Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong customer service / client service skills.
Network/Server System Administration Skills and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure Windows Server software and hardware.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Setting up, configuring and maintaining databases, preferably SQL Server.
- Administration of network and server infrastructure including firewalls, Domain Controllers, Active Directory etc.
- Understanding and configuration of virtualisation technologies like VMware and Hyper-V preferable.
Application Developer Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as application developer.
- Write efficient, standards-compliant code, following appropriate coding standards.
- Experience of development methodologies ie. Waterfall, Agile etc.
- Proficient in developing in C# or Java.
- Database querying, manipulation and administration using SQL.
- Understanding of Window UI development using .net is preferable along with familiarity of common Windows API.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Some knowledge of Android development would be advantageous not essential.
- Some knowledge of Visual Basic would be advantageous although not essential.
In return you will be rewarded with generous remuneration package, free parking and 70% - 80% home working.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Pega Systems Developer/Architect - 6 months - Edinburgh/Glasgow
£600 - £800 per day
Java Developer - 12 months - Glasgow
£350 - £475 per day
Backend Developer - Edinburgh - Permanent
£30000 - £35000 per annum + negotiable plus great benefits
HRIS Senior Project Manager.
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €500 per day