NHS Data Analyst
|Job Title:||NHS Data Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kishia Odiaka|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 16:44|
My client is a national provider of information, data and IT systems for commissioners, analysts and clinicians in health and social care in England, particularly those involved with the National Health Service and are currently seeking an NHS Data Analyst to carry out the following:
- Provide data analysis expertise into the programme, working within the NHS Digital legal directions at all times.
- The work will consist of data portal refinement, CCG queries, product team queries, exec level queries, creation of KPI and benefit management dashboards and support to user research analytics.
The successful NHS Data Analyst should be efficient in:
- Coding of analytical algorithms to support ad hoc data requirements, ensuring a valid use case is available and the request meets all legal directives for data usage
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced environment, in an analyst or data scientist role; conducting and interpreting complex analysis and reconciling conflicting information; investigating and resolving data quality issues
- Problem solving in novel areas, excellent written and verbal communications skills, experience of producing reports and presentations for both specialist and non-technical audiences
- Advanced knowledge and experience of statistical analysis and competent use of SQL and of MS-Excel data analysis features with excellent planning skills and ability to work with conflicting priorities
- Experience of working in the health sector and specifically of working with UEC data
- Experience with a variety of professional data analysis tools including Power Bi and Tableau
If this is a perfect match to your skills and expertise and your actively looking for your next project, then apply immediately with your CV or Kishia Odiaka a call for immediate consideration on 02081711731.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's