Non functional Tester - Edinburgh - 6 mts +
|Job Title:||Non functional Tester - Edinburgh - 6 mts +|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2017 12:21|
Non-Functional/Performance Tester - Edinburgh - 6 months
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tester working with our public-sector client based in Edinburgh for an initial 6 months contract.
You will be required to plan, implement, execute and document all aspects of performance testing using open source solutions where feasible.
Essential skills -
- Experience in one or more performance tools - preferably JMeter
- Excellent investigation and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in the Agile projects
- Experience using BDD approach to software development
- Understanding of value of test automation in the Agile environments
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language - preferably Java
- Ability to build and maintain or design and drive test automation framework
- Understanding of database concept, ability to write complex SQL queries aiding ETL testing (automated reconciliation scripts) is an additional plus
- Understanding of other non-functional aspects of web application testing - such as UI, Accessibility and Security is an additional plus
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Domain Architect / Development Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
£400 - £625 per day
Cloud Solutions Architect - 6 months - Edinburgh
£450 - £650 per day
AWS DevOps Engineer - 6 months - Edinburgh
£450 - £600 per day
Java Developer - Edinburgh - Perm - £36000 - £40000 + Benefits
£36000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits