Occupational Health Advsor - Glasgow - Immediate start
|Job Title:||Occupational Health Advsor - Glasgow - Immediate start|
|Salary:||Up to £169.88 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 17:01|
Occupational Health Advsor with OH qualification required for a contract with public sector client in Glasgow. - immediate start
The post holder will develop and manage complex projects relating to Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing (OHSW), leading on the provision of advice and services across Scotland alongside an existing team of advisers, developing tools and resources in their specialist area and engaging with external clients in Health and Work activities. This work will contribute to the reduction of health inequalities and improve population health supporting the organisation in the delivery of its corporate outcomes including implementation of AFHS.
Essential Skills required:
- This post requires a postgraduate level qualification in the fields of Occupational Health, Safety or Wellbeing or equivalent experience in the field relevant to the portfolio.
- Specialist qualifications/ registrations required as appropriate to the role include possession of a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) in OH&S or a 1st level registered nurse or degree in a health or business related subject with NEBOSH certificate.
- Experience of hands on delivery of services in a variety of workplace settings and an understanding of business process and pressures is essential.
- A sound understanding of all aspects of OHSW with experience of working for a multidisciplinary organisation
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work, etc. Act 1974 and associated Regulations, orders, codes of practice and guidance and an understanding of public health determinants is required. A clear understanding of statutory workplace health criteria and the implications for employees is essential.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's