|Job Title:||OD Adviser|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £120 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 18:02|
OD Adviser - Dundee - Inside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced OD Adviser to join our client based in Dundee for an initial 3 months with the possibility to extend.
You will also be responsible for coordinating coaching programmes, preparing a volunteer hand book and involved in the planning and organising of events.
The successful candidate will be required to assist in the compiling of equalities reports and liaising with other HR Colleagues to produce employee monitoring statistics reports.
- Experience of working in OD
- Qualified in CIPD or working towards
- Experience of working in public sector
- Knowledge of equalities legislation and experience of reporting in this area.
- Candidates will be required to have a Basic Disclosure Scotland if successful.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's