Office 365 Consultant
|Job Title:||Office 365 Consultant|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Campbell|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 12:40|
Office 365 Consultant - Livingston - 3 Months
Our Livingston based client has an opening as an Office 365 Consultant focussing on an individual to come in and analyse how they use O365 and to implement training exercises to explain how they can use it better.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Tasks:
- Show how it works re security
- Train how to run management reports
- Show user how to maximise its potential
- Experience of O365 implementation, Migration, Administration, Exchange Implementation and administration
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends
- First rate verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience of cloud technologies, ideally Azure.
- Deep knowledge of O365 technologies with experience of Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Yammer, One Drive
- Experience with O365 migrations and onboarding activities
Please apply now for an immediate opportunity!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior DevOps / SRE / Agile Consultant - Glasgow / Edinburgh
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Solutions Architect - Permanent - Glasgow
£40000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits
Director of DevOps Transformation - Permanent - Edinburgh
Up to £120000 per annum + negotiable plus benefits
£28000 - £35000 per annum