Office Manager - Edinburgh - Permanent
|Job Title:||Office Manager - Edinburgh - Permanent|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 09:28|
OFFICE MANAGER - EDINBURGH - PERMANENT
Office Manager required on a permanent basis based in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will run a highly organised and efficient office, undertake a wide variety of duties and give support to Management Board and current / prospective members of the organisation, often working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and experienced office manager with a working
knowledge of SAGE or similar package. You will be a real team-player with a flexible attitude
and can-do approach to all tasks. Attention to detail including meticulous record-keeping,
filing and the maintenance and improvement of office processes are essential.
Key responsibilities include -
- Financial Controls
- People Management
Essential requirements include but not limited to -
- Leadership, good interpersonal and people management skills with a 'hands on' & 'can do' attitude.
- Thrive on delivering a great customer experience.
- High level of IT literacy and communication skills, including all social media.
- Sound financial and commercial acumen.
- Working knowledge of employment law, licensing law, health & safety legislation and risk management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or have significant experience in a similar role.
You will be expected to work 37 hours per week. However, working hours can be flexible and include weekends if required.
If you closely match these requirements, APPLY NOW!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's