|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£170 - £190 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chris Ferguson|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 09:00|
Operations Manager - Glasgow - 3 months
This is a role with a public sector client in Glasgow to manage the day to day operations and liaise with various public sector bodies in Scotland. Ideally you will have experience working within social care.
The role will help support the Head of Service to manage, implement and monitor the organisations operational and strategic project plan, ensuring that inputs, activities, key milestones outputs and outcomes are initiated and delivered within budget and to time. You will also manage a team within a social care environment.
- Extensive operational management and strategic planning skills, with proven experience of implementing complex projects end to end.
- Knowledge and experience of corporate management functions and adherence to corporate policies and processes.
- Proven change management experience, including leading teams through change.
- Experience of managing, supporting, developing and motivating staff.
- Strong influencing and communication skills, with a track record of effective stakeholder engagement.
- Sound understanding of data protection legislation, confidentiality and records management, including the handing of sensitive data.
- Ability to develop communications strategy and to manage and coordinate communications activity.
Please send you CV for immediate consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's