Operations Support Officer
|Job Title:||Operations Support Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 11:39|
Operations Support Officer - 3-month initial contract. Based in Titchfield, Hamsphire.
Paying £15.63 per hour
Public sector organisation is seeking an operations support officer to support the Service Support Manager working at pace in an agile environment and shall be required to carry out a range of tasks including:
- Provide support for the intake of data into data access platform
- Understand the requirements of management of data
- Support access to data
- Review documents
- Undertaking audits and ensure accurate records
- General administrative support
To be considered you must have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of building, developing and maintaining productive relations
- Able to respond rapidly to changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Experience of gathering key information from a variety of sources with close attention to detail.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's