|Job Title:||Oracle DBA|
|Location:||Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Grist|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 09:42|
Oracle DBA - Contract - 6 Months - £450 per day
An experienced Oracle DBA is required to:
- Support the design, install and configuration of an Oracle installation to support a Data Warehouse/Analytics solution.
- Implementation of Schema design
- Integration with other products including Cognos, Pentaho and Oracle EDQ.
- Data Population Migration of Schema
- Implementation of database security and resilience.
- Ongoing support and maintenance of Oracle 12c multi-tenanted configuration, Cognos, Pentaho and Oracle EDQ
- Provide support to existing ArcGIS 10.4 and Portal installation.
- Provide support to exisiting in-house team in the support and maintenance of exisiting Oracle based applications including RMAN backup and recovery and Oracle Dataguard
Oracle 11/12 DBA including Multi-Tenanting, Data Warehousing, OLAP, ETL, ArcGIS 10.4, Oracle Dataguard
**Please note you need to be eligible for SC Clearance to apply for this role**
***This role falls inside of IR35***
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's