Oracle DBA Unix Network Topology Firewalls
|Job Title:||Oracle DBA Unix Network Topology Firewalls|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Yana Yovkova|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017 16:39|
Oracle DBA- Unix Network Topology Firewalls Apache Tomcat -
Our Edinburgh based client has a fantastic opportunity for an experience Oracle DBA for an initial 6 month contract.
- A minimum 4-5 years of information technology experience with application/solution architecture.
- Qualifications in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field of study required
- Proven ability to understand business processes and operations issues or objectives and ability to translate them into application solutions.
- Implementation experience of complex systems across a number of business functions.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business and technical problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and provide quick turnaround.
- Willingness and ability to approach, analyse and become authority on differing technologies out with SME field
Specific requirements relative to this role are as follows:
- Hands On experience as Production Oracle DBA in Senior capacities
- Knowledge of Unix Systems Administration
- Good mentoring skills and confidence in subject matter whether within immediate skillset
- Overall awareness and proven abilities within technology groups including Systems architecture, Oracle Database, Network Topology, Firewalls
- An understanding of Development architectures and pressured development environments
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's