Oracle Finance Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Oracle Finance Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haydock|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 10:35|
Purpose of role:
The Business Analyst (Retail Finance) will be accountable for ensuring that the business processes (As Is and To Be) are understood agreed and full documented by all relevant stakeholders.
The Business Analyst also has a role in assisting in the preparation of Testing (Script writing and Test Assurance) and the execution of Business Acceptance Testing (Supporting end-users with script writing, execution support and assurance reviews ).
The Business Analyst supports the SMEs from the Business to understand how the Oracle system supports existing, modified and new processes.
The ideal Candidate will preferably be experienced in:
- Has been through at least one major Oracle Retail implementation, in a Business Analyst role, supporting the Finance modules within Oracle Retail - RMS, RTM,ReIM.
- Is fully conversant with the Oracle Retail Reference Model (ORRM).
- Has worked with recent versions of Oracle Retail (preferably v13).
- Demonstrable experience of working as a BA in one or more retail/fashion businesses with a Finance backgound.
- Excellent understanding of how retail finance transactions flow to the Financial system.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits
Cyber Security Analyst - 6 months - East Kilbride
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
£400 - £600 per day
Vulnerability Analyst - Glasgow - 6-months - £250-320 per day
£250 - £320 per day
Senior Software Engineer - Southampton - £650 - 8 Months
£198 - £199 per annum
IT Delivery Lead
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£600 - £680 per day + Inside IR35