Oracle ReSA Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Oracle ReSA Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 09:39|
Oracle ReSA Business Analyst
Contract. 9 months +. Global Retailer. Reading/Dublin (NEG). £500 Per day +
Oracle ReSA Business Analyst/Functional Analyst required to work on Oracle Retail Programme. As Sales Audit Expert you will support the rollout of the Oracle Retail system sales audit module ReSA. The role will be working within a Finance project team of 7 and also working closely with the B&M, Retail and Supply Chain streams and Finance. The role is required to ensure the configuration and implementation of the Oracle Sales audit tool (ReSA) leverages the existing Sales Audit system and EPOS systems. The ideal candidate has appreciation of the importance of Oracle Retail Sales Audit in the auditing of the complete sales and returns, voids etc from Tills to head office, for every single day. The analyst will understand the set up of audit rules and exception monitoring in ReSA for a multi site , high volume transactional load, while also working with Finance to ensure the flow of sales data to Teradata and Oracle Financials is understood and reconciled.
- Familiarise with client Retail design, and To Be processes including release plans
- Work with SI partner and Finance to develop the To Be detail reconciliation and control processes to ensure accurate Sales reporting post Go Live. This will cover the daily sales, flash sales and cash reconciliation.
- Manage engagement with Finance Sales Accountant and Financial Reporting teams, including agreeing the to be processes and training of same .
- Provide input, review and approve training and reference guide materials
- Provide business input to the planning and execution of testing, cutover, data migration and acceptance activities, including support to the creation of test scenarios and test scripts
- Provide input to reporting metrics and help set-up the reporting associated with Sales audit
- Exposure to Sales Audit set up and maintenance, ideally ReSA in a large retail organisation
- Familiarity with EPOS systems e.g. Aptos and retail transaction logs (RTLOGs)
- Outstanding relationship building and presentation skills, with experience of partnering with business and advising Finance leads
- Track record of a successful delivery under tight timelines
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset; the ability to design new and improve existing processes
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum
Test Analyst - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent
£0.00 - £29000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
£110 - £120 per day