Oracle Retail Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Oracle Retail Solution Architect|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||£600 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 14:17|
Oracle Retail Programme Solution Architect
Contract. 5 Months. £600-£650 Per day. Dublin 4 days (remote for 1)
Oracle Retail Programme Solution Architect required for a global retailer. The role is required to help and oversee Design, Documentation and Communication of the Solution Architecture for Retail (Stores). Setting up solution tracking and governance framework is also expected of the role.
- Oversee Application Solution design work undertaken by the systems integrator ensuring that it will meet the programme and business requirements
- Resolve solution design issues in collaboration with the systems integrator and solution architects.
- Manage engagement with business, including full engagement on Business Processes and make sure they fit with the Solution Design.
- Ensure provision of application environment(s) by working closely with the infrastructure workstream and external environment provider
- Set up data tracking metrics and governance framework; allowing the programme to track progress of solution readiness and providing early alerts when plans are at risk of not being met
- Provide weekly management level status updates
- Ensure solution delivery plans are aligned with the overall Oracle Retail delivery plans, including various test phases, and that application solution quality, readiness and integrity are in place for a successful cutover
- Experience working as a Solution Architecture Lead on a large scale transformation programme within the Retail sector
- Track record of demonstrating a deep understanding of Store Processes and Systems, including Customer Facing, POS and Back-Office
- Outstanding relationship building and presentation skills, with experience of partnering with business and system integrators
- Track record of a successful delivery of retail workstream within a complex transformation programme
- Demonstrable leadership skills, with the ability to influence people and build strong relationships
- Excellent project management skills and a solid understanding of the systems development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to influence and motivate others within cross functional teams
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset; the ability to design new and improve existing processes
- Detail oriented, with well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Proficiency with Retail Management Systems, POS Systems and Store Inventory Systems (preferable Oracle)
- Familiar with concepts such as Product Management and Ranging, Price and Promotions Management, Sales Processing and Recording and Planning and [Store] Inventory Management.
- Good understanding of modern Application Development Tools and Methodologies
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's