Organisational Development Professional
|Job Title:||Organisational Development Professional|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 15:46|
Organisational Development Professional, 1 Month, Newport
We are looking for an Experienced Organisational Development Professional to undertake a service review of the companies learning and development function.
Duties for this role includes
- Consultation with key stakeholders will be needed to gather an understanding of the data science, statistical and economics learning and development needs across the company.
- Hold meetings with the careers development officers to meet the needs of the designed career pathway
- Analyse the scope of learning needed, what resources will be needed over the next three year period to meet the identified and anticipated business need.
- Complete a business report setting out the resources needed to undertake the research, design and commissioning and delivery and analytical learning and development
- CIPD Level 5 Essential and CIPD Level 7 Desirable
- Experience o working in organisational design
- Knowledge of the statistical/analytical procession of working knowledge of advanced mathematics
- can demonstrate skills of delivering work with stakeholders.
- An ability to learn and pick subjects up quickly and communicate with confidence.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's