Organisational Development Professional
|Job Title:||Organisational Development Professional|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 15:46|
Organisational Development Professional, 1 Month, Newport
We are looking for an Experienced Organisational Development Professional to undertake a service review of the companies learning and development function.
Duties for this role includes
- Consultation with key stakeholders will be needed to gather an understanding of the data science, statistical and economics learning and development needs across the company.
- Hold meetings with the careers development officers to meet the needs of the designed career pathway
- Analyse the scope of learning needed, what resources will be needed over the next three year period to meet the identified and anticipated business need.
- Complete a business report setting out the resources needed to undertake the research, design and commissioning and delivery and analytical learning and development
- CIPD Level 5 Essential and CIPD Level 7 Desirable
- Experience o working in organisational design
- Knowledge of the statistical/analytical procession of working knowledge of advanced mathematics
- can demonstrate skills of delivering work with stakeholders.
- An ability to learn and pick subjects up quickly and communicate with confidence.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.