PA/ Personal Assistant, level Director
|Job Title:||PA/ Personal Assistant, level Director|
|Salary:||£117.75 - £140.82 per day|
|Contact Name:||Yana Yovkova|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2017 11:50|
PA/ Personal Assistant, level of Director - required for 3-month contract position with public sector client based in Glasgow
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA to Director who will provide exemplary administration support to Director and other members of the Executive Leadership Team. Diary management and the ability to plan ahead are integral to the role - the PA needs to be the 'eyes and ears' for the Director and keep him/her updated of any issues, concerns or matters for attention.
The role requires trust, flexibility, discretion, excellent organisational skills and for the person to be both proactive and reactive when it comes to the needs of the Directors and other members of the Executive Leadership Group whilst constantly protecting the organisation's reputation.
- Previous experience of working in a PA capacity
- Enhanced IT skills; including excel and word
- Experience of working within an administrative capacity;
- Ability to prioritise work to tight deadlines
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to engage with all levels of internal and external people and organisations
- Experienced in MS PowerPoint; IShare or similar
- Knowledge of Covalent or other Risk and Issue Management Systems and Agresso or other finance systems
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's