PA to CEO - Tweedbank (Galashiels)- 4 months
|Job Title:||PA to CEO - Tweedbank (Galashiels)- 4 months|
|Location:||Galashiels, Scottish Borders|
|Salary:||£171.27 - £172.27 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 11:52|
PA to CEO - Tweedbank - 4 months
Experienced PA required for an initial 4 month contract based in Tweedbank in the Scottish Borders. In this role you will be Supporting the office of the Chief Executive and acting as "intelligent filter" on all information flows. You will be responsible for co-ordination of Ml, reports, speeches and letters to and from CEO within agreed timescales and help develop effective working relationships.
Principal Accountabilities include
- Provide day to day support of the Chief Executive Office to ensure all briefings, reports are provided to CEO to successfully carry out duties.
- Act as first point of contact for CEO dealing with all general enquiries to gauge and prioritise CEO's time.
- Ensure effective management of all confidential documentation and information and that in complies with GDPR legislation.
- Draft agenda's, reports, letters and other correspondence for the CEO to ensure all is efficiently and on time.
- Manage diary of CEO to ensure most effective use of time whilst dealing with amendments, changes and cancellations.
- Liaise and coordinate with SLT to ensure CEO is provided with relevant information, reports, management information and issues on time. Ensure all reports, briefings.
- Coordinate CEO's responses to complaints by drafting or coordinating response to ensure this is delivered on time.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's