PA to Deputy Director
|Job Title:||PA to Deputy Director|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£80 - £85 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 15:23|
PA to Deputy Director - URGENT
Contract. 1 months +. Immediate start. £80-£85 per day. Coventry
Expeirence PA Required urgently.
The Key Responsibilities:
* Managing the diary of the deputy director on a day-to-day basis by organising meetings/ telephone and video conferences meetings as requested, reviewing and accepting meeting invitations and monitoring the deputy director's inbox for diary-related emails
* Managing the inbox of the deputy director and all associated actions resulting from emails and requests.
* Understanding the need and objectives of meeting requests and making a judgment as to whether it is required, how the meeting should be prioritised against conflicting requirements and whether the meeting could be delegated as appropriate
* Making travel and accommodation bookings which adhere to departmental policies, take account of value for money, and support the deputy director's diary arrangements. Ensure relevant approvals are in place for travel and accommodation booking on behalf of the deputy director before the booking is made
* Preparing meeting papers for the deputy director, ensuring they have all papers required for all meetings during the day in their preferred format (electronically or paper), sourcing briefings where required
* Leading regular (at least weekly) diary briefings with the deputy director to review diary arrangements, and act on requests and actions accordingly
* Secretariat to operational meetings, and board meetings as required, maintaining a forward plan of agenda items, drafting agendas, commissioning papers and circulating in good time, attending the meeting, drafting accurate minutes and actions and tracking progress against actions
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.