PA to Director of Public Engagement - Edinburgh - 6 months
|Job Title:||PA to Director of Public Engagement - Edinburgh - 6 months|
|Salary:||£22467 - £24480 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 10:52|
PA TO DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT - EDINBURGH - 6 MONTHS
Salary £22,467 - £24,840 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and professional individual to assist the Director of Public Engagement of one of our exciting clients in Edinburgh in the exercise of her duties and responsibilities, planning & fulfilling her daily programme. The role will involve a wide variety of administrative duties including diary and travel management, researching and preparing presentations, arranging and preparing for meetings, dealing with correspondence and compiling reports.
With first-class organisational and administration skills, you must be able to multi-task whilst maintaining high standards of accuracy. With a flexible approach you will be forward thinking and able to exercise confidentiality and sound judgement.
Duties will include -
Effective management of the Director's office:
- Managing correspondence:
- Prioritising daily mail/email and identifying actions.
- Actioning routine correspondence without supervision.
- Managing the Director's diary.
- Taking/making telephone calls on behalf of the Director.
- Organisation of travel arrangements.
- Meeting and greeting guests and organising hospitality.
- Facilitating good communications within the Public Engagement Directorate.
- Supporting the Internal Engagement Manager in delivering communications across the organisation.
- Managing communication channels to and from the Director's office.
- Providing briefings and papers for the Director in advance of meetings.
- Assisting with the organisation of events and meetings.
- Facilitating the Director's communication with external contacts.
- Dealing with senior personnel in partner organisations, as well as with their secretarial and support staff by telephone, e-mail, letter and in person.
- Providing back-up for the Complaints Officer during periods of absence.
- Co-ordination and servicing of meetings, attending and taking minutes where required.
- Administration support for the Public Engagement team as appropriate, in particular the Heads of Marketing & Communications and Education.
- Any other duties appropriate to the post.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's