PA to Head of NTP
|Job Title:||PA to Head of NTP|
|Salary:||Up to £128 per day|
|Start Date:||Oct/Nov 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 17:08|
Personal Assistant - 6 month contract - Glasgow
Our public sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Personal Assistant with previous expereince of supporting a senior level manager to join their dynamic team based in Glasgow. You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Operations for a major programme with diary management, booking accommodation for events and meetings, maintaining accurate records and engaging with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous expereince of providing comprehensive PA support to a senior manager
- A relevant qualification at SCQF Level 7 or equivalent
- Competent in diary management and booking events and meetings
- Fully competent in using Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous expereince of using various electronic systems to manage finance, travel and itinerary expenses
- Sound understanding of data protection legislation and compliance
- Excellent reporting, organisational and communications skills
- Expereince of engaging and building strong relationships with both internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have previous expereince of working with a public sector or government organisation. Please use link to apply for this role or call 0131 603 6198 for further details.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's