Paid Search Manager
|Job Title:||Paid Search Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 09:37|
We are recruiting for an award-winning tour operator based in central London - winners of the best British travel awards with in the Caribbean, Bermuda, the Indian Ocean & the Middle East, with over 40 years of experience.
We are looking for an exceptional PPC & E-commerce Manger, who can help drive the online and digital strategy to the next level.
You will work with the wider marketing and senior management team to develop and execute a strategy that will shape the future of the online part of the business.
- Managing the AdWords & Bing paid search strategy, working alongside our Digital Performance Manager
- Develop a conversation rate strategy for the business, monitoring performance on a daily basis
- Regular reporting on KPIs, workload and challenges. Forward planning for peak trading months
- Lead and develop A/B testing across the site, including evaluation and recommendations as appropriate
- Help drive the UX side of any website developments or projects
- Work alongside our SEO Executive to ensure best practise is followed, whilst making recommendations on how to drive forward best practice
Skills & Experience
- Considerable experience of online performance marketing in B2C on large scale campaigns, with a focus on paid search
- Experience in working closely with developers to implement digital change
- Proven experience with bid management tools & keyword research via Keyword Planner and tools like SEMrush
- Proven experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords Editor & Google's AdWords, Search Console, Facebook Ad Manger, and Bing Ads
If this fits you we would absolutely love to talk to you! Don't hesitate to apply.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's