|Salary:||£0.00 - £150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2017 08:54|
***Paralegal - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract***
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Paralegal to join their dynamic legal team full time, this positon would suit a qualified or unqualified paralegal although a legal qualification would be desirable.
You will be reviewing evidence, researching information, working and completing tasks as part of the legal team and also individually.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in reviewing evidence and researching information
- Ability to complete tasks on time as part of a team and on your own
- Strong awareness of discretion and confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information
- Minimum of two years legal/paralegal experience
- Qualified Paralegal
- Experience of working within a Public Sector environment or on a Public Inquiry
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's