|Job Title:||Paralegal Conveyancing|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Jan /Feb 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 16:54|
Conveyancing Paralegal - Permanent role - Glasgow - £25 - £28k
Our major legal client based in Glasgow has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Conveyancing Paralegal. You will be responsible for supporting the residential property department with a full range of conveyancing procedures, managing transactions at various stages and working closely with clients.
- Conveyancing experience obtained in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of residential property processes and procedures and confidence in managing transactions.
- Experienced in working with PCs and office systems i.e. word, excel etc.
- Efficient and well organised, with attention to detail.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise heavy workload within tight time constraints under pressure.
- Secretarial and audio dictation skills.
- Working knowledge of retrieving information online from Registers Direct.
- Paralegal qualification
- Experience of using practice management and document management systems.
- A familiarity with Help to Buy and Shared Equity Schemes and procedures.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's