Paraplanner - Glasgow - permanent
|Job Title:||Paraplanner - Glasgow - permanent|
|Salary:||£40000 - £480000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 16:02|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner with one of our clients based in Glasgow.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting Financial Planners in providing clients with professional and high-quality advice
- Full CII Diploma (or Level 4 equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a Paraplanning role
- Knowledge of:
- Pensions (all types)
- Offshore and onshore bonds
- Estate planning
- Asset allocation
- CII Chartered Status (or level 6 equivalent)
- Experience of team development
- Experience of process and systems development
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a Paraplanning role
Please supply your CV or phone on 0131 603 6193 to get more information!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's