Parliamentary Liaison and FOI Executive
|Job Title:||Parliamentary Liaison and FOI Executive|
|Salary:||Up to £158 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 17:35|
Parliamentary Liaison and FOI Executive - 10 months - Glasgow - £158 per day
Our public sector client is looking to have a Parliamentary Liaison and FOI Executive to join their team on an initial 10 month contracting role.
- Relevant (e.g. politics, public policy), graduate level, SCQF Level 9/10 or equivalent qualifications or experience
- Demonstrable experience of engaging proactively and sensitively with political stakeholders, and building relationships with them
- Demonstrably strong administrative skills with the ability to complete assignments with limited supervision within tight time frames
- Excellent writing and drafting skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Scottish/UK Parliament and Government
- Professional approach, good judgment, critical thinking and decision-making skills, creative problem-solver.
- Experience of handling FOI requests, with the ability to manage responses to completion
- Project Management experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position