Part Qualified Accountants - Glasgow - 6 months
|Job Title:||Part Qualified Accountants - Glasgow - 6 months|
|Salary:||£250 - £275 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 11:01|
Part Qualified Accountant - 6 month contract - Glasgow
Experienced Part Qualified Accountant required for an initail 6 month contract based in the centre of Glasgow.
Duties may include:
- Extensive use of financial systems and the Agency Case Management System.
- Responsibility for authorising ad-hoc payments. Record, monitor, analyse and maintain accurate and comprehensive payment records in accordance with departmental audit requirements.
- Line management responsibility, providing support and guidance to direct reports. Be proactive with performance management to develop and fulfil their potential by identifying and meeting training needs.
- Budgeting - working with Agency budget holders to identify budget requirement; working with Programme to reconcile with the costs that have been identified for the Agency;
- Planning for annual accounts preparation;
- Assist the development of the monthly finance reporting including forecasting;
- reporting - returns, VAT returns;
- Providing financial advice to business areas.
Experience required includes but will not be limited to -
- You will be currently studying for a CCAB professional accountancy qualification, or equivalent.
- Must be credible with staff, creating conditions to build confident and effective teams that empower, value, develop and motivate people.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative, to deliver high quality outcomes and outputs and to meet deadlines whilst managing competing pressures.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proven ability to explain financial information effectively to stakeholders and non-finance professionals.
- The ability to demonstrate a flexible approach and able to deal with a changing environment as the agency grows and matures
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's