Part-time Library Assistant - Edinburgh £15 p/h
|Job Title:||Part-time Library Assistant - Edinburgh £15 p/h|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||February 2019|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 13:08|
Library Assistant - Edinburgh - 3 months - Inside IR35
Our Edinburgh based client has an amazing opportunity for Part time Library Assistant (20 hours per week) to be the first point of contact for enquiries in person, by phone or online, giving immediate answers at point of need or referring onwards as appropriate.
- SQA National Certificate in Library and Information Science or equivalent qualification in IT, or a higher qualification, and relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience of customer focus and providing front line customer service in a busy environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to use initiative and work independently as well as part of a small team
- Able to learn quickly new IT applications and business systems
- Capable of fulfilling the physical demands of the role
- Experience of working in a library, particularly helping users find resources, issuing and returning books.
Please apply now for an immediate consideration!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's