Payroll Analyst - 6 months - Inverness
|Job Title:||Payroll Analyst - 6 months - Inverness|
|Salary:||£9.59 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 18:01|
Payroll Analyst required for a 6 months contract with utilities client in Inverness.
Our client is looking for an experienced payroll analyst for a 6-month contract based in Inverness. You will be responsible for timely and accurate payment of salaries, expenses and third-party payroll deductions for employees.
Duties will include:
- To ensure all payments to employees are accurate and on time.
- To ensure all payroll transactions comply
- Comply with relevant statutory legislation.
- To ensure all payments to third parties are accurate and on time (e.g. tax, N.I, pension, union dues).
- To ensure compliance with internal policies and processes
- Provide advice and support on payroll issues
- To ensure correct absence payments through the accurate calculation of statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay and occupational sick pay.
- Experience of working in a similar environment in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of current Pension & Statutory Legislation
- In depth knowledge of manual payroll calculations
- Numerical literacy with excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience of working in Financial environment
- Payroll qualification
- Knowledge of other MS applications E.g. Word
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's