|Job Title:||Payroll Assistant|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 11:16|
Payroll Assistant - 2-3 months - Livingston
Our public sector client is looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their team on a 2-3 month contract. The purpose of this role is to assist in the process of calculating and disbursing salaries for employees, pensioners and other individuals.
- Educated to HNC/HND level or equivalent.
- Previous experience in payroll practice and procedures.
- Previous experience of working in customer service environment
- Conversant with Inland Revenue and DSS regulations.
- Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy within strict timescales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Knowledge of Chris 21 software
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's