|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 17:08|
Payroll Manager - 5 Months - Manchester - Up to £385 per day (Inside IR35)
Payroll Manager needed to work on various projects that the business is currently running that have a payroll impact, the projects are all ranging in size and scale. The project/payroll manager is required to act as a conduit between the business, business requests and the SME's within payroll and where feasible will lead the projects.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Project management skills are required to work with the SME's to maximise their output and to see projects through to completion.
- Managed payroll teams in the past
- In depth of knowledge payroll activities
- Project Management skills
- CIPD qualified
- Technical payroll background
- Demonstrates a high level of drive
- Tenacity to overcome obstacles
- Emotional intelligence
If you're the Payroll Manager for the roll get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's