Payroll Officer - Glasgow - 4 weeks
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - Glasgow - 4 weeks|
|Salary:||Up to £135 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2018 10:30|
Payroll Officer - 4 weeks - Glasgow
Dynamic Payroll Officer (ideally with iTrent experience) required for 4 week with public sector client in Glasgow.
You will be responsible for processing the monthly payroll including starters/leavers, inputting timesheets, processing expenses, charging payments to appropriate cost codes, updating tax codes, transmitting files for BACS payments, processing pension schemes and liaising with HMRC.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and a variety of payroll software (iTrent would be highly desirable);
- Hands-on experience of payroll administration in a busy office environment;
- Good knowledge of UK tax and pay compliance;
- Knowledge of PAYE manual calculations and payroll reconciliation;
- Working knowledge of relevant UK legislation including Data Protection Act;
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) level
NB - candidates must be available for interview in the next 7 days and able to start immediately
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's