Payroll Officer - iTrent - Glasgow - 3-6 months - £23,400 pa
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - iTrent - Glasgow - 3-6 months - £23,400 pa|
|Salary:||Up to £23400 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 12:24|
Payroll Officer - iTrent - Glasgow
3-6 months - £23,400 per annum
Proactive Payroll Officer (ideally with iTrent experience) required 3-6 month fixed term contract with public sector client in Glasgow.
You will be responsible for processing the monthly payroll including starters/leavers, inputting timesheets, processing expenses, charging payments to appropriate cost codes, updating tax codes, transmitting files for BACS payments, processing pension schemes and liaising with HMRC.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and a variety of payroll software (iTrent would be highly desirable);
- Hands-on experience of payroll administration in a busy office environment;
- Good knowledge of UK tax and pay compliance;
- Knowledge of PAYE manual calculations and payroll reconciliation;
- Working knowledge of relevant UK legislation including Data Protection Act;
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) level
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's