Payroll Officer - iTrent - Glasgow - 3 months
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - iTrent - Glasgow - 3 months|
|Salary:||Up to £135 per day|
|Start Date:||8th January 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2017 17:52|
Payroll Officer - iTrent - 3 months - Glasgow
Dynamic Payroll Officer with iTrent experience required for 3-month contract (starting Mon 8th January 2018) with public sector client in Glasgow.
You will be responsible for processing the monthly payroll including starters/leavers, inputting timesheets, processing expenses, charging payments to appropriate cost codes, updating tax codes, transmitting files for BACS payments, processing pension schemes and liaising with HMRC.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and iTrent payroll software;
- Hands-on experience of payroll administration in a busy office environment;
- Good knowledge of UK tax and pay compliance;
- Knowledge of PAYE manual calculations and payroll reconciliation;
- Working knowledge of relevant UK legislation including Data Protection Act;
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) level
NB - candidates must be available for interview on Mon 18th or Tues 19th December
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's